From the Blog
Mar 25, 2017
The Ceramic Star is the Gold Star of Historic Renovations
Mar 15, 2017
How does Key West preserve its historic architecture?
Mar 09, 2017
Architectural upgrades that lower Windstorm Insurance
Mar 03, 2017
February Sales in Old Town Highest in 5 Months
Mar 01, 2017
Would you like to Buy a Guesthouse in Key West? Part II
Favorite Key West Links
Favorite Key West Links
- - Voted Best Cinema in Florida. Right downtown.
Red Barn Theater
- - Broadway on Duval
Eco Discovery Center
- - All the Habitats of the Florida Keys - For FREE!
- Dive Day or Night, Reef and Vandenberg
Fort Zachary Taylor National Park
- - Best beach in Key West. Bring picnic for awesome sunset.
The Bike Shop
- - Park your car, rent a bike. Its the best way to see Key West
St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- 100+ year old Basilica, grotto and Station of the Cross garden
Fly to the Dry Tortugas
- Great ride. Ocean blue, wrecks, sharks, rays. Leave 0730 back 1200. Plus snorkel gear.
Investment Property Exchange Services, Inc.
- - 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange Intermediary. Diane Rivera 305.340.9993.
Foreign National Mortgage
- - Mortgages for Foreign Nationals
- - Foreign Currency Exchange for Foreign Buyers of Real Estate. Darren Connor 407.352.5890.
Monroe County Property Appraisers Office
Pool Man of Key West
- Serving my pool for 10+ years. The BEST in Key West.
Attorney - Real Estate, Banking, Business
- Best of best in local land use law
La Creperie Key West
- - French crepes made fresh before your eyes
- - French Bistro on Upper Duval. Tangy. Savory. Freshest ingredients.
- - Best pancakes on the island
- - Big city Italian in small town Key West
- - Best sushi in Key West
Alonzo’s Oyster Bar
- - Favorite lunch on the boardwalk. Happy hour 50% off appetizers.
- Delicious wood fired pizza plus delish Italian dinners and desserts.
Duetto Pizza and Gelato
- Pizza and gelato Napolitana. The BEST.
- - Most reasonable prices in Old Town
Alexander’s Guest House
- - Tranquil GLBT crisp yet casual
- - Beautiful Oasis on Duval
Artist House on Fleming
- - Stately Historic Victorian
- Fun, fun, fun with jet skis, outdoor movies, waterside bar and plush tropical rooms.
- One-of-a-kind hand blown glass, figurines and beautifully polished wood See Christine.
- The most beautiful women's clothing in Key West. Handwoven. Priceless accessories.
- Exquisite Persian rugs. Wood and metal artifacts and furniture from Africa and Indonesia. See Patricia.
- Artisan glass lamps, men's and women's jewelry and mobiles. Gorgeous. See Kim.
The Green Pineapple
- Hand-crafted, vintage, organic housewares and clothing plus "Lush" chocolate, wine and coffee bar.
- The Oldest and Truest cigar manufacturer in the Florida Keys.
Grace on Frances
- Finest ladies fashion. Gorgeous cashmere. See Kim or Sam(antha).
SALT Island Provisions
- Hand made by Key West artisans. Charming. See Svea or Dhorta.
Coffee and Treats
Key West Cakes
- BEST cupcakes and cakes in Key West plus Italian roast coffee. 100% local. 200% Deelish.
- French roast cappuccino plus crepe of nutella, walnuts and whipped cream. Oh my!
Island Joe’s Coffee
- Coffee with kick. Liquid speed. Solid eats. Cops fill 'er up here.
- Favorite home style ice cream parlor. Cookies and sandwiches. White St. shop is tops for locals lunch and Fri/Sat date night.
- Tongue tingling treats. Sit outside and watch jealous tourists glide by, turn around and join you.
John Parce Real Estate Key West